Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soup Covered Chicken

Ingredients
*3-4 chicken breasts
*2 cans of your favorite "cream of..." soup

Directions
1.)  Place chicken in slow cooker.
2.)  Mix soups in a bowl.
3.)  Pour soups over chicken.
4.)  Cook on low for 5-6 hours.

Serve over rice or noodles.

~Use any combo of soups you would like.  I have used cream of chicken with cream of mushroom, cream of cheddar and cream of broccoli (add some frozen broccoli in there too)--just to name a few.  Be creative and enjoy!

Recipe inspired by my mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can also add broth - I use about 1 can of chicken broth and just cook the noodles with the chicken.

I let the chicken cook all day while I'm at work, then put the noodles in when I get home. It's ready in about 45 minutes & the noodles absorb the flavor of the broth - very yummy!

And the 45 minutes gives me time to spend with my little one!